Webinar about program! Wednesday Night Nov. 18, 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central. Register here
Open House - Friday Nov 13. Inquiries to: email@example.com
The Master of Public Health (MPH) Program at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) prepares professionals to develop, implement, and evaluate solutions to community health problems.
Picture yourself working to -
- Implement a community-based intervention to combat obesity among adolescents
- Create a global epidemiologic tool to combat parasitic infection in rural settings
- Evaluating the effectiveness of shared medical appointments among diabetic patients
- Shape policy at local, state, national level regarding access to medical and dental care
Whether you are a current undergraduate student, looking for a mid-career change, or an established health care professional – the CWRU MPH program is comprised of students with diverse backgrounds and interests.
CWRU is a leading national research university located in Cleveland, Ohio. The MPH program is housed within the top ranked CWRU School of Medicine and affiliated with some of the nation’s best hospitals including – University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Veteran’s Administration Medical Center, and MetroHealth Medical Center.
Included among our extensive network of campus and community partners are:
- Local health departments
- Safety net providers
- Research centers
- Community-based organizations
- Professional organizations
These affiliations provide unique opportunities for students in and outside of the classroom resulting in internship, practicum, capstone, and employment opportunities.
Need to know more? Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should choose the CWRU MPH program.
For more information, or to schedule a call or on-campus visit with faculty and staff, please call 216-368-3725 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.